My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 24 June 2016

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Hey lovelies, happy Friday! Hope you're all well & have something nice planned for the weekend. Me? I'm planning a long, lazy weekend.....it's been a strange kind of a week.......super busy but not very productive so 'm hoping a couple of days to recharge my batteries will see me raring to go come Monday morning!

So being Friday you know what that means......time to share an oldie with our lovely hostess Erika over at Snappycrafts as she invites us to look back over past crafty makes. If you fancy joining in it's easy, just pop on over & link up! I'm feeling a little bit Christmas-y right now so thought I'd share a couple of Christmas themed ATC's I made the year before last.
I started with inky backgrounds then rolled up & slightly flatted lots of snippets of different widths to form the tree. A stamped word, a length of twine & a sprinkle of frantage and that was it!
Rightio, that's me for today.....better go get on if I want my lazy weekend, Thanks for calling......have a lovely weekend!
xx
There's still time to enter my candy HERE
You can find my ATC swap HERE

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo thanks for joining me today, I love how you've created your Christmas trees on your ATC's, a great idea. A great colour combo too.
    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    what super design oldies today.
    This is fab and wonderful way to make up Christmas trees, and also use up your snippets of card or paper.
    I hope you have a slightly less hectic weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, fabulous trees, supre design, and great oldies.
    Hope you have a restful time at the weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo ... love your little ATC's and as they say "the oldies are always the best" lol ... sorry I have not visited lately but promise to try harder ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love these Christmas trees, so different! And your ATCs sparkling great!Fab colours and papers used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous oldie share Jo, brilliant Christmas trees.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...