My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 25 June 2016

Festive Greetings!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & enjoying the weekend. We have sunshine today & beautiful blue skies.......and a line full of washing......oh, it's the simple things that make me happy lol.
So for today I have a Christmas card to share, I'm way behind this year so I better get a wiggle on if I don't want to be rushing around later on in the year! I wanted to use up some stash & the first thing I came to was this gorgeous snowman & paper by Nitwits.
There's 3 layers to him & I added some glitter for extra sparkle. a die cut signpost, some punched snowflakes & chitchat word stickers. The larger snowflake is layered with a ribbon bow & finished with a sprinkling of glitter.
Rightio, I'm off for a crafty hour or two..........thanks for calling & whatever you're up to I hope you manage a little crafty time!
xx
You can find my candy HERE
You can find my ATC swap HERE

challenges
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes at Brown Sugar
Christmas in July at Simply Create Too
punches and/or die cuts for kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids

22 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous christmas card, I love your snowman he's a real cutie..We had sun but know we have grey clouds.enjoy your weekend

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous christmas card, I love your snowman he's a real cutie..We had sun but know we have grey clouds.enjoy your weekend

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. having spent the entire morning and best part of the afternoon dodging the showers have come indoors and now sitting in the dinning room catching up on everyone. I love Nitwits papers and toppers and you have certainly done them justice on your card here. The colours are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card Jo, such a fun snowman and great dimension.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adore NitWit !! Super christmas card sweetie !! We have a dull and rainy day today, not all bad..more time for crafting !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute snowman Jo! A fabulous Christmas make, love the dimension and all the snowflakes!
    Thunderstorms here this afternoon...just raining now! Still, it was beautiful this morning, I sat in the garden reading...bliss!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    Chris
    x
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I saw your card on Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge blog and came to check it out. Cute card. Love the dimensions you created. I am following you now (under a different e-mail address that I use to receive all e-mail posts). I'm new to blogging, but here's my card that I entered in that challenge: http://mycraftingcloset.com/alien-abduction/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely brilliant Jo - love it all! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is oh so sweet. I love the layers to your snowman and to the snowflakes! A wonderful Christmas card.

    Sorry I have not been by much lately. Will have a quick sweep through and see what I have missed...
    Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You used this Nitwits set to it's best great snowman dimension and card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your snowman is adorable, Jo!! The pastel colours and the three layers for it look so well! Love this cutie! And the whole card is just lovely with all the diecuts, the sticker sentiment and this background! So many texture here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jo, well I love snowmen and this little guy is wonderful, lovely your colours and embellishments too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw you card over at SAS4KIDS. This is Adorable!! I love the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww wow your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute Jo! love it..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my what a beautifully designed festive card Jo, love, love that cutie snowman also all the lovely embellishments a truly wonderful creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and happy card - saw this on SAS4Kids and hope it might be going to one of the children there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous little snowman card Jo! I love all the little details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...